Stay Safe Everyone

My tiny ass country had its first confirmed case. Stay indoors and stay safe everyone!

The First Dragon Convention:

STATUS:

VOL 1: COMPLETED

VOL 2: COMPLETED

Notify of
guest
26 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
3 months ago

How are you doing, Kez? Are your lungs any better, breathing better?

3 months ago
Reply to  Keztrans

OK. Have a good week, Kez. 🌱

🤗

2 months ago
Reply to  Keztrans

You’ve been incommunicado for so long this time that I am honestly scared. Please tell me that you’re still here. Kez, how are you?

2 months ago
Reply to  Keztrans

Thank you, Kez! I was terribly worried that you got fed up with that stuff and I’m so … I don’t even know how to name the feeling… relieved, overjoyed, everything at once… Anyways, have another good week and please, don’t disappear. Not ever, not you, Kez.. 🤗🤗🤗💕

4 months ago

Excellent. Well done, Kez! 👏

6 months ago

Hurrah😊 all 15 ch of part 2 are translated❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ You are so awesome, Kez.

6 months ago

Kez, register on NovelUpdates and then go here to create a page for The First Dragon Convention

It’s very simple, really.

To add new chapters released (translated) go here

There is also a helpful forum where there are threads that explain things further, if needed:

6 months ago
Reply to  Keztrans

You also completed translation of ch2.3 today. We’ll done, Kez.👍

Lantaku
Lantaku
7 months ago

OMG welcome back!!! oh yeah do you know what happen to FoD Xue Zi Xuan extra’s translator? they haven’t update the story for 2 months, iirc back then they said something like they discuss the extra’s translation progress with you?

uarini
uarini
7 months ago

WELCOME BACK!!!!
/)⋈/)
(。•ㅅ•。)♡
wow new novel!!
The First Dragon Convention=> is it BL?

boba
boba
7 months ago

Hey, I’m glad to see you back! I’m the translator who picked up ABO Cadets in your absence. I’d just like to know if you want to pick it back up or anything!

leeminhan
leeminhan
7 months ago

please translated I’ve led the villian astray, how do i fix? or Heavenly blessing as the translation group takes soooo longgg to post 1 chapter in 3 months. Please, please, I beg you. :'(

Leeminhan
Leeminhan
7 months ago
Reply to  yaowuwu

Mel
Mel
7 months ago

Welcome back!

I heard somewhere that Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil has also (added/removed later?) NSFW parts in regular chapters.
I would be very grateful if you translate it.

Lemon-chan
Lemon-chan
7 months ago

Yup CG does have a loooooooooottttttsssssss of good BL novels. I especially like Back to the Apocalypse, Lord of End of World, My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse, The Wife is First and moreeeee because rn I’m into rebirth in apocalypse or tranmigrated into apocalypse.

Lemon-chan
Lemon-chan
7 months ago

KEZZZZZZZ I MISH YOU SHOOOO MUCHHHHH!!!! MY GODDESS❤️❤️❤️

Just Another Lurking Daoist
Just Another Lurking Daoist
7 months ago

You check out ChrysanthemumGarden, Kez? They’ve got awesome stuff, and I’m following Film Emperor’s Daily Live Broadcast, I Have Medicine, and some more I’ll list in a P.S. I also just want to say thanks for all you’ve done. I know it’s been a while since QWTFOTD but I was lurking since chapter 8 or 7, pretty long ago regardless, and I just want to say that you’re awesome for doing what you do. Thanks.

P.S.
(There’s a lot)
If You Don’t Fall In Love You’ll Die
Vanguard of Eternal Night
Parenting in Full Bloom
SURPRISE! The Talent Show Was Actually…
My Vegetative Partner Opened His Eyes when I ran away
Class Teacher System
It’s Easy To Take Care of a Live-In Hero
Nurturing The Hero To Avoid Death
Lord of End of World
Holding Onto My Man

There’s more on CG that I haven’t mentioned and are still awesome so you should really explore their categories. Another cute one that hasn’t really been heavy on romance but is still nice is “Cub Raising Association.” I can’t remember where it is off the top of my head but you could easily find it on NovelUpdates.

I’m sure you know all the other big ones though, on the off chance you don’t however, Heroic Death System finally moved past the first redo arcs and is going into some Sentinel and Guide stuff (Like ABO but less forced smut).

Anyway, awesome to see that one of my favorite translators isn’t dead. XD Hope to see you around someday.